Saturday, February 4, 2012

The Rain in Argintina

In creating The Rain of Argentina, I needed to visit Argentina via the web. From seeing information on the web, I drew from my pre-existing experiences to relate what the scene would be like. Therefore, in exploring the rain and Argentina is a result of an intersection between my perception and the internet. I have constructed a machine - a great technology - that allows me to get a closer vision in my mind of what it may be like in Argentina... but I will never (until I go there in person) know what it is like.

1 comment:

  1. Good, Tim. Look for images of a pampero on line--maybe on youtube...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mt5NajVVFYM

    the sound's is pretty harsh, but you'll see the scale of the pampero storm front!

    ReplyDelete